| That Was Now, This is Then
| Compilation Album
| Released || 1997
| Label || Liberation
- The Crumbs - "New Race"
- Showcase Showdown - "Johnny Won't Go to Heaven"
- Violent Society - "Room For One"
- Sloppy Seconds - "Let's Loot the Supermarket"
- Bill McRackin - "Baby, Baby"
- Hickey - "The American in Me"
- Dillinger Four - "You're Not Blank"
- Teen Idols - "Teenage Depression"
- Nobodys - "All Kinds of Girls"
- The Migraines - "Neat, Neat, Neat"
- Quincy Punx - "We've Got the Neutron Bomb"
- The Geezers - "Stuck on You"
- Less Than Jake - This is the Modern World
- Chinese Millionaires - "Oh No!"
- Boris the Sprinkler - "Do the Robot"
- Moral Crux - "1977 (1997)"
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.